Thursday, February 12, 2015

Text Art Final Project

     For my text art project, I decided to add to mediums to create a more dynamic product. I used acrylic paint to create an interesting and abstract background and magazine clippings to convey a message. These elements together create a questionable mood with unknown motives. Altogether it is a questionable piece but the background can be seen as water, or a sky, or an erupting volcano all in a monochromatic style that sets a blue mood. If I were top change something about this project I would make it brighter in the middle to show the importance of the middle-man (no pun intended) and do a better job of fading the lights into the darker colors.
    I plan on starting the observational unit. I have not started challenges but have looked through the dig deeper part and will continue that.
    In the next two weeks I plan on making a relatively large piece about one of my favorite things; football.


1 comment:

  1. You have the style of a designer. This piece has the look you would get from an illustration, perhaps a magazine or book cover.

    The one thing you might consider is cropping the image tighter. There is a lot of space around the image which may not be necessary.

    ReplyDelete